Tropical, Aquatic and Island Plants for All of Your Landscaping Needs. Proudly Serving Dunedin, FL, Clearwater, FL and Surrounding Areas
Most people around the country consider Florida a tropical oasis, especially during the winter when the sun still shines bright and the temperatures stay mild. Chances are you spend time in your backyard year-round. Transforming it into a peaceful place that replicates an island paradise is easy with the right landscaping. At Tampa Bay Ponds & Rocks, we carry the pond and rock supplies you need to create a soothing sanctuary in your garden, including island plants. We sell great products at the best prices.
Enhance Your Garden Pond With Our Island Plants
Island plants add color and character to your backyard, making it more aesthetically appealing to all of your senses. If you’d like to purchase island plants for your pond or garden, Tampa Bay Ponds & Rocks is here to provide you with expert advice and design ideas. Here are some of our most common island plants that our customers buy:
- Hydrocotyle Sibthorpioides
- Lindernia Grandiflora
- Lysimachia Nummularia (creeping jenny)
- Pratia Prdunculata (blue star creeper)
- Rotala Rotundifolia
- Water Orchids
- Zepyranthes Carinata (pink rain lily)
- And many more!
Tampa Bay Ponds & Rocks Carries a Wide Selection of Island Plants
When you visit a pond, rock and stone supplier, you want to know that you’ll receive high-quality products and excellent customer service. Anything else is a disappointment. At Tampa Bay Ponds & Rocks in Dunedin, Florida, we work hard to make visiting our store a pleasant experience. Customers continue to buy their island plants from us because:
- We carry an extensive inventory of the most beautiful species
- Our store is surrounded by amazing landscaping, including pretty island plants
- We provide personal attention and great customer service
- Our store is filled with creative displays that show our love for nature
- We stand by the claim that we’re the best ponds and rocks store in Tampa Bay
Serving Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Beyond
Most of our customers live in Clearwater, Dunedin, Largo, New Port Richey, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Safety Harbor, Seminole, St. Petersburg, Tampa and Tarpon Springs. But some drive from all around central Florida because of our reputation for superior service and products. Contact us today with your questions.