Providing Submersible and Aquatic Plants for Pond or Landscaping. Proudly Serving Dunedin, FL, Clearwater, FL, Palm Harbor, FL and Surrounding Areas
The pond in your backyard is an aquatic garden that’s home to fish. To make it look as natural as possible, you must decorate it with submersible plants. At Tampa Bay Ponds & Rocks, we carry a wide range of submersible plants for all your aesthetic needs.
Enhance Your Aquatic Garden With Our Submersible Plants
If you want to fill your aquatic garden with high-quality submersible plants, let Tampa Bay Ponds & Rocks help. When you visit our store, you’ll gain access to all of the most beautiful submersible plants available, including these popular purchases:
- Azolla Caroliniana (Fairy Moss): This plant provides both beauty and protection to your aquatic garden. It changes hues from red to bright green.
- Cabomba Caroliniana: This plant has feathery green leaves that divide into narrow segments. It’s grows densely and offers a natural look to any aquatic garden.
- Ceratophyllum Demersum (Coontail): This plant is native to all continents except Antarctica. It grows in ponds and lakes and has a rich nutrient status.
- Egeria Densa: This plant has a high growth rate and easily settles the biological balance of your aquatic garden. It can float near the surface or stay near the bottom.
Tampa Bay Ponds & Rocks Carries High-Quality Submersible Plants
At Tampa Bay Ponds & Rocks, our mission is to make sure every customer is happy with their experience in our store. We want to make you feel as comfortable as possible, and we strive for your complete satisfaction. Customers shop with us because:
- We have been providing excellent products and customer service since 2001.
- Our store is surrounded by spectacular landscaping and has creative displays.
- We have an extensive inventory of submersible plants.
- We offer a delivery service and open our store on Sundays.
- We stand by the claim that we’re Tampa Bay’s best ponds and rocks store.
- We love to showcase our love for nature in and out of our store.
Serving Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Beyond
Most of our customers live in Clearwater, Dunedin, Largo, New Port Richey, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Safety Harbor, Seminole, St. Petersburg, Tampa and Tarpon Springs. Some of them drive from different parts of central Florida, though. That’s because we have a strong reputation for excellence. Contact us with your questions.